We have always prioritized hiring the best, the brightest, and the most reputable talent available. Have a look below to view our current job vacancies, or if you can’t see the role you’re after you can send us a message with a copy of your CV.
Sales Person for Germany, Switzerland, Austria
• Managing Habonim existing and new customers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland
• Leading sales cycles, both direct and indirect via business partners, on complex projects and special products
• Ongoing pre/post sales service and relationship management with existing and new distributors, integrator engineering companies (EPC’s) and end customers
• Developing and managing a network of sales channels in the market
• Increasing business in existing channels by providing both technical as well as commercial guidance and support
• Sales experience in Oil and Gas, Pharma, Chemical, and Gas distribution applications.
• Experience in PVF products, (pipes, valves, fittings) in the process industry.
• Languages: English and German
• Residence in Germany
Application Engineer Asia Pacific (Singapore)
• Supporting Sales managers/ RSM at all stages of the technical sales cycles and the communication with the customer as well as Application /Engineering /operation team in HQ.
• Engineering technical support for the company’s clients in pre-sale and post-sale activities.
• Customer contact for all technical / engineering issues at the quotation and order stage.
• At the quotation stage – characterize products according to customer requirements and the performance capabilities of the company, pricing and production applicability in defined tools.
• At the order stage – the communication between the customer and the transfer of messages/ needs/questions to the headquarter application engineering and operational and logistics team.
• Responsibility for follow up on presales and post-sale activities to ensure the successful conclusion of sales cycles.
• Responding to customer’s requests, questions, and requirements.
• Ongoing pre/post sales service and relationship management with existing and new distributors, integrators and end customers. Taking full responsibility for managing support issues to ensure customer satisfaction and long-lasting relationships.
• Sales engineer/ application engineer experience at the process industry, Valve industry, EPC.
• Customer oriented target achievement ambition.
• Engineering degree- Mechanical Engineering preferred.
• Fluent English and Chinees- Speaking, Reading, Writing
• Experience in working for global/international corporations – advantage
• Customer oriented, Strong communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with customers as well as different levels of the organization.
• Residence in Singapore